[Empeg-general] Re: Good God what did i Do?

genixia@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org genixia at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 05:29:00 GMT

Oh God. Blow me.

Sorry, but I care about my oral hygiene.

are you telling me that ALL of yoump3's are straight from CD.

Better than 99%. Yes, there are some people in this world that have both mp3s and ethics. That's why my empeg still has 48GB free space on it.

Anyways, its perfectly fine with me that i'm STEALING songs, there i said it.
Well, you'd better hope that there isn't any kind of afterlife then. You're screwed if there is. By the way, you're not stealing songs. Yet. You are engaged in copyright infringement, which is a different crime altogether, but due to actions of people like yourself, the music industry is lobbying very hard to ensure that what rights we do have to make mp3s of CDs that we have paid for are taken away from us.

They screw enough money out of people to keep going so i'm very morally content.

Yes, they do. People like me have to pay for people like you. That means I don't give a [censored] about how morally content you are.

 you SERIOUSLY think that mp3's will be nonexistent in the near future? get real man. take a guess man, what percentage of EMPEG users do you think download mp3's off of P2P networks? What percentage actually OWN their 6000+ song catalogues?

I wouldn't care to second-guess everybody here. But at least most people have the decency to not shout about their infringements loudly and publicy in the one and only support forum that we have for the unit.

Oh and please stop using words you don't understand.