[Empeg-technical] Re: download.c and serial programming

wfaulk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wfaulk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu Apr 3 10:39:00 2003

Yup.  I've got sleep statements all over the place with no improvement at all.

The fact that the empeg echoes back that `u' but not anythin gafter it provides athe facility for some testing.  I set the download program to exit just before and just after it sends the `u'.  If it exits before it sends it and I then connect to the empeg and type `u', I get an echo back.  If it exits after it sends it (and before it tried to read the echoback) and I connect and type a `u', I get nothing.

So it seems to be successfully sending the ...

Hang on.

It may be that that output stream isn't getting flushed....

Nope.  It doesn't look like that was it, either.

Any more ideas?