[Empeg-technical] Re: download.c and serial programming

wfaulk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wfaulk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat Apr 5 00:44:00 2003

Copied from General since Tony's linked to this thread:

I got empeg-download to work under OpenBSD.  (It would have gone faster if I hadn't spent hours trying to figure why /dev/tty02 wouldn't talk to a device hooked to /dev/tty01.)

I did encounter the same problem Tony had with upload.exe, though, and I added some code to add some delays to the process.  It's accessible via the `-s' option.

Source code attached.