[Empeg-technical] Re: Possible alternate source for VFD

mlord at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org mlord at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed Apr 9 10:56:00 PDT 2003

I'm happy with the present display board, but if a new one were offered, I'd like it to have five new buttons spread across under the display.

But what I *really* want is a faster ethernet interface -- 100BaseT instead of 10, which might require a mainboard swap... we might find more takers for a mainboard swap than for a new displayboard.  Or would we?

I wonder if Empeg Towers might consider doing just a new mainboard?  I wonder what it would cost?

Cheers