[Empeg-technical] Re: Possible alternate source for VFD

Archeon at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Archeon at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed Apr 9 11:18:00 PDT 2003

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://empeg.comms.net/php/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1049897893Archeon">
_If Patrick could be persuaded to create a new motherboard for your Empeg (with more ram, 100bast-T ethernet, USB 2.0 and/or firewire, maybe even digital out and an option for a colour display, would you be interested in buying it?_
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="1">Yes, I'd like 1
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="2">Yes, I'd like 2 of them
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="3">Yes, I'd like 3 of them and maybe even more than that!
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="4">No, not interested, my Empeg is fine as it is
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>