[Empeg-technical] Re: Possible alternate source for VFD

danielod at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org danielod at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu Apr 10 05:34:00 PDT 2003

I guess I meant PGA then (Pin Grid Array), assuming BGA in the original post meant Ball Grid Array.  I understood the F to mean (Flip-chip) although I'm not sure what that means.

Haven't heard of QFP before.  Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with hardware terms.  I should stick to what I know.

There is a BGA version of the IXP420.  I use it every day in my work.

I didn't know there was an XScale Zaurus out, cool!  Must go check that out.  Thanks.