[Empeg-technical] Re: PCATS Tuner Not Recognized by Empeg

Jerz at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Jerz at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu Apr 17 13:53:00 PDT 2003

I've got the empeg hanging out of the dashboard right now so I just go to the truck, set the module on the dash and plug it in.

Any chance I blew anything up when I installed IC10 and IC11 backwards by only two leads?  I'm going through everything once again and ohming out each resister.

Any tips on what readings I should get on various places on the board?

(yeah, I know I definately should have had it sent to you to build... $75.00 is definately a deal to get one built)

Thanks for your help.