[Empeg-technical] Using jEmplode to Download to a PC

JeffreyB at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org JeffreyB at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat Apr 19 15:16:00 PDT 2003

I know this has been covered before, but I still cannot get it to work.  I would like to use jEmplode to download by artist the songs on my Empeg back to my PC with full tag info intact.  I would also like the folders to be created automatically based on <Artist<-<Album< from the tag info.  I can't seem to get this to happen.  The songs go into just one folder.  The album folder is never created.  I really, really don't want to use a third party program to do this.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jeff