[Empeg-technical] Re: WS_FTP sync issue - Again

bodybag at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org bodybag at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon Apr 21 14:57:00 PDT 2003

Messed with all the settings I can find that control timezones, timestamps, file time, etc and still I'm having no luck. The only way I can make the sync operation in WS_FTP _not_ try to re-write the entire player is to tell it to transfer only files that exist on the PC and not on the player. Unfortunately, this does not properly sync the player because it doesn't update playlists, changes to existing files, etc... It also needs to ba able to sync files that are _newer_ on the PC in order to properly arrange playlists and other changes.