[Empeg-technical] Re: PCATS Tuner Not Recognized by Empeg

Jerz at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Jerz at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon Apr 21 23:46:00 PDT 2003

Thanks for the suggestions... surely the guys at Circuit City would have connected everything properly?  :-) I think that I'll wait for the Tuner I just bought from meatballman to arrive and plug it up so I can isolate the problem easier since this one definately works.

I figured worst case, I'll have an extra tuner which I would like to incorporate into the Darkstorm box with a rob-sled so I can have a choice of radio or any cd in my collection while I'm at the office.