[Empeg-technical] Re: Empeg power on/off based on acc+perm power. Ho

jules at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org jules at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue Apr 22 17:54:00 PDT 2003

Thanks.That would be ideal.  I'm using an VIA Epia M mini ITX which should probably support that. Gosh its hard to find documentation on how the simpler things work! I guess that its taken for granted that someone would now about these things.

I'm frustrated after spending numerous hours searching the web for how to do this.

However...., I am happy to hang out in this board because I have received some very promising pointers from the Empeg community...