First shot questions and problems

Jonathan C. Brewer jcb at c...
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 22:06:14 -0500

So, I just got my tivo drive unlocked, hacked, and tivonet card installed.
I ran httpd.tcl after reading alot of docs.

here's what I'm trying to do:

I'm used mkfifo to make some named pipes, and
pointed my VIDEO_OUT and AUDIO_OUT export settings to them.
I then ran netcat to take those pipes and send it to my linux box
which was listening on 2 ports and dumping that data to files.
(I was too lazy to install nfs or samba :) )

When I run ExtractStream on the numbers I've gotten from Now Showing..
I get the following and then it just locks up so I ^C :

bash-2.02# ./ExtractStream 132722 132736
Attempting to locate tyStream with fsid 132722...
...tyStream located, sector map follows:
Start Length
01300000 00100000
Block: 1300000 Count: 1048576 Total blocks 1
Playing block 01300000/dev/hda10 has 0x00100000 sectors
/dev/hda11 has 0x03606c00 sectors
Bad chunk, skipping
Playing block 01301100 <----NOTE: That number went up a bit till
it hit that number and then just froze
bash-2.02#

Anyone able to guide me in the right direction?