[ExtractStream] What is most likely a FAQ...

Marc Tropia fontpro at u...
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:54:49 -0800

I'd like to know this too.

I just got into burning VCDs and interested in Divx. I have save until I
deletes I'd like to clear off, but would like to keep a back-up.

I'm on a Mac (latest model) I can run Linux under OS 10.1

Thanks

Or I can run Windows in Virtual PC.