[ExtractStream] Re: My Dangerous Idea - A technical question, not a legal question

sharkey@a... sharkey at a...
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:22:10 -0400

> I'm not attached to FTP itself. I'm doing this because I'm learning a lot in
> the process about both MFS and filesystems.

Well then, if your motives are purely pedagogical, go for it.

> Also, extraction is one thing and insertion quite another. How far have you
> gotten?

I haven't had time to mess with this yet. I still haven't received my
TivoNet card, so, doing anything with sending streams back and forth
is torturously slow. I'm hoping to play with this more some time later.
I've been to busy as of late.

Eric