Poll results for ExtractStream

ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com ExtractStream at yahoogroups.com
2 Jul 2001 07:21:58 -0000

The following ExtractStream poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: Should the discussion list stay as a
Yahoo! group, or should we plan to
migrate elsewhere?

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Stay with Yahoo! groups., 25 votes, 62.50%
- Move to a UBB forum (the software AVS uses)., 8 votes, 20.00%
- I prefer a traditional mailing list (Majordomo, mailman, etc)., 0 votes, 0.00%
- Move everything onto a SourceForge project (I tried once, they rejected ExtractStream)., 3 votes, 7.50%
- I don't like the Yahoo! interface, but I'm not sure what would be better, 3 votes, 7.50%
- I know what would be better, but it's not a choice- I'll explain in a post to the list., 1 votes, 2.50%

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ExtractStream

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/