[ExtractStream] Ok, got started last night.

Steven Webb steve at b...
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:17:47 -0600 (MDT)

> I've had this problem, too, but I haven't figured it out yet.
>
> > Anyone know what the deal is? I'm
> > running mplex on my debian linux machine (potato). I have read about
> > other versions of mplex, but I don't know where to find it.
>
> Pick one:
>
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mjpeg/mjpegtools_1.4.1-2i686_i386.deb
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mjpeg/mjpegtools_1.4.1-2_i386.deb

Ok, so I've been able to view the video stream with xmps and the video is
480x480 (weird) and the audio will play with mpg123, but I'm still working
on multiplexxing the two together ... The quality is very nice, my sample
is a "best" quality recording and seems to be exceedingly beautiful when I
view the video.

I have a debian "woody" machine that supports the .deb version of the
mjpegtools, but the entire m2v stream hasn't finished being moved there
yet (my home connection is a little slow, so it'll take a while (1.7
Gigs of video data)). I'm compiling the SDL and mjpeg tools under potato
now (on the machine with all of the data).

I'll keep you informed. 8)

- Steve

--
EMAIL: (h) steve@b... WEB: http://badcheese.com/~steve