[ExtractStream] Splitting movies for VCDs?

Grant Stockly grant at s...
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 06:12:42 -0800

Do you need to make a MPEG1 VCD? I'd recomend a divx format. (Wouldn't be
a vcd...) You can fit more than 2 hours into 650 MB without loosing quality
and you can split the files without recompressing.

VirtualDub will split movies down to the frame with audio in sync. If you
select both audio and video to "Direct Stream Copy" and not to
re-comompress, it is very fast.
Grant