[ExtractStream] WarNFSd

Rob Royse rob at r...
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:56:41 -0500

Rick,

Yeah, I have it working, but it is kind of a pain. My best tip for success
is to make sure you delete the "inode cache" file each time you are done
using it (or before you launch it again) as it causes my machine to crash
every time I run it if I don't delete that file first.

Otherwise, it works ok for me. What part of it are you having trouble with?

Rob Royse

rob@r...
http://www.royse.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Todd [mailto:rick-todd@h...]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 1:09 AM
To: ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ExtractStream] WarNFSd

Has anyone been able to get this functioning properly? I find the
windows documentation (what there is of it) to be entirely baffling.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

I don't know how World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be
fought with sticks and stones...
-Albert Einstein

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=210574.1511967.3081913.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17085687
70:HM/A=725670/R=0/*http:/ads.track-star.com/adspace.ts?ts=1;2;217;107_128_1
05_303%20> Lose 20 lbs by September 17th!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=210574.1511967.3081913.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=1708568770:HM/A=725670/rand=198253539>