Audio burps?

gateway@p... gateway at p...
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:18:04 -0000

Ok for the last week and 1/2 I have been playing around with extract
stream since i got my tivo netcard.

installed the latest version from the CVS tree which Is dated july
8th. Extract a small show "south park" get a few errors on
extraction. Then on my pc side I take both audio/video into Tmpegenc
and simple mux them together which takes a bit but works (no progress
indicated sucks)

now when i play back my file you can hear audio hic-ups.. i listed to
the .m2a file and this also has audio hic-up's.. cant figure out
whats causing this..

im going from tivo to nfs on my pc..

also another question.. is there any way to display the #'s for
extract stream using the Tivoweb project? didnt see them when I
installed it.. or some custom script that when clicking on a show in
the webinterface starts the extraction??

-Gateway
Pocket-XXX