Problems compiling avifile and mpeg2divx anyone got a pre-compiled version?

Steven Webb steve at b...
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:10:48 -0600 (MDT)

Hello.

I've been having lots of fun ripping mpeg2's from the tivo to my linux
machine and playing them with mplayer. My utils: ExtractStream, mplex,
mplayer (the linux version). I'd like to take the next step with divx,
but I've been having a huge problem getting things to compile. I'm
running Debian linux (potato) and would like to see if anyone has the
mpeg2divx stuff working enough to give me a copy of the working software.
My compiling attempts have all been failures.

- Steve

--
EMAIL: (h) steve@b... WEB: http://badcheese.com/~steve
(w) swebb@r...