New poll for ExtractStream

ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com ExtractStream at yahoogroups.com
12 Jun 2001 05:39:36 -0000

ExtractStream group:

Should the discussion list stay as a
Yahoo! group, or should we plan to
migrate elsewhere?

o Stay with Yahoo! groups.
o Move to a UBB forum (the software AVS uses).
o I prefer a traditional mailing list (Majordomo, mailman, etc).
o Move everything onto a SourceForge project (I tried once, they rejected ExtractStream).
o I don't like the Yahoo! interface, but I'm not sure what would be better
o I know what would be better, but it's not a choice- I'll explain in a post to the list.