Anyone gotten ExtractStream 0.2 video via httpd.tcl to work on Windows?

georgeh@b... georgeh at b...
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 02:29:38 -0000

I can't seem to figure this one out. Using ExtractStream 0.2, I can
click on a show via httpd.tcl and stream the multiplexed mpeg data to
my PC. I'm getting framing errors on the ethernet interface, so it
goes very slowly, but I stopped one download after a while when 15
meg had been downloaded. The resulting MPEG file plays fine using
mplayer under Linux, but *no* Windows software seems to recognize it
as an MPEG. (I've tried the ATI video player, Microsoft's media
player, tmpegenc, and flask-mpeg... none of them work)

Any ideas?