Can anyone compile something written in Borland C++ for win32 for me?

willieb9000@y... willieb9000 at y...
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 23:13:24 -0000

I am trying to edit tyconvert (which was written with Borland C++)
to check out a hunch I have, but I cannot compile it -- i just want
to change one little line of Charlie's code and then recompile. If
anyone can do this please email me -- I guess it would be easier for
someone to download it from Charlie's site at:

http://www.armory.com/~charlie/TyConvert/TyConvert.html

and then let me tell you what I want to change. Sorry if this is a
pain in the ass, but I have tried d'ling free compilers and cant get
them to work and I just wanted to try this out. Tyconvert is a win32
file, so obviously you would have to be able to compile for win32.
I'd really appreciate it, and of course if it works, I will share it
with the group.

I have been looking at this stuff for about a week. I am trying to
make the output MPEGS more compliant so they can be opened in editors
to cut commercials or to reencode to divx without losing sync. I have
one guess about what might make this work, and I want to try it out.
Thanks guys!

WB