New discovery re: conversion problems....

willieb9000@y... willieb9000 at y...
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:02:10 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Michael Abbott" <bsbd_1@y...> wrote:
> So how are you getting the ShowList.tcl script to run consistantly,
> I get an error about half way though it's generation of the xml
> script.
>
> Mike

I was having that prob but I modified it like they said in the
ptvupgrade forum:

Find this part of the file (I put a lot so maybe it would be easier
to find):

proc action_nowshowing { } {
global db
global tzoffset
global images
global cache_ns_rec
global cache_ns_series

ForeachMfsFileTrans fsid name type "/Recording/NowShowing" "" 20 {
set rec [db $db openid $fsid]
set seltype [dbobj $rec get SelectionType]
set showing [dbobj $rec get Showing]
set showingfsid [dbobj $rec gettarget Showing]

Now see that longest line that starts ForeachMfsFile....? Change that
20 to a 10. THats it. Have no idea what it does or why, but someone
suggested it an dit works for me..... Good luck.