its in the 3s.....

willieb9000@y... willieb9000 at y...
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:37:33 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., joe666boxer@y... wrote:
> I've seen type 03 records before and splitstream handles them.
That's one thing that I added that wasn't in the original
Extractstream. It's been there since the first release... from the
history:
> - non-audio/video record with payload! (type = 0x03) =>
fixes "audio failure" and "failure" problems

> It should be pretty easy to add to tyc.

Thanks Joe. You are right (but you already knew that!), Splitstream
does handle the 03s. I just tried the streams that had failed in
tyconvert and they worked. At least it confirmed for me that the
problem encountered in tyconvert was definitely caused by these 03s.
ANybody out there wanna try and fix this problem in tyconvert or tyc
(windows compilable)? I like them becasue they do not require
reencoding to get the mux right and they give synced, playable files
all in about 3-5 minutes. I will email charlie just to tell him, but
he said he has to devote some time to some other things so we might
be on our own.
Thanks guys..

Willie