[ExtractStream] that green bar

Barcinski, Andy andy at a...
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:38:27 -0500

You just need to crop it off the edge. It's not really part of the picture.

How to do it, depends on your software. If you are using a reasonably
sophisticated program to to editing/filtering/encoding, then it should be a
piece of cake. If you are encoding directly in TMPGEnc, or a standalone
encoder, well, I can't help you. But I'm sure the manpage^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
help file will do that (help you out) just nicely.

Caveat -- if you crop it off, you would do well to resize your final video
to a standard size (512x384, etc). Working with it in the future will be a
lot easier that way.

ns.onelist.com