[ExtractStream] New conversion tool - lots of fixes

Stealth Dave stealthdave at s...
13 Oct 2001 21:07:26 -0700

Joe,

I'm having trouble opening the archive. I'm getting an
"End-of-central-directory signature not found" error from unzip in
Linux. I also couldn't open it using WinRAR. I don't have WinZip
installed, but I'm pretty sure that it's a broken archive and not my
archive software.

Also, have you tried compiling this under Linux? If you couldn't tell,
I'm a Linux user, so being able to compile under Linux would be a huge
plus. I do dual-boot with WinME, but it's a pain in the butt to do so.

Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to testing! I just saved my Tivo
from an "A" Drive hard drive failure yesterday (I was even able to save
all of my existing recordings!), so I'm ready to do some damage again!

Thanks,
- Stealth Dave

--
David E. Still phone:818.980.6909