Trouble with Extractstream? Try splitstream

cerevant@y... cerevant at y...
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:05:15 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., joe666boxer@y... wrote:
> Is this an older stream? Are the sequencing errors audio? older
> streams did not have audio sequencing. Can you give it a try on a
new
> stream?
>
> Thanks
> Joe

No, this is a new stream: HQ recordings on 10/1 and 10/2, TiVo
version 2.0.1.

The symptoms are similar to the other problem report: once it gets
started, it says every chunk is bad (the numbers are sequential). I
am getting both audio and video sequence number mismatches, but more
video than audio.

Let me know if there is anything else you want me to check/try.

Jeff