[ExtractStream] Convertstream Error...

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- [Me...] Roger Merchberger <zmerch7@y...> wrote:

> The show was recorded in Best quality - is convertstream
> Best-quality
> compatible?

OK, I've gotten the program split, using the convertstream/tympeg
that came in the tympeg tarball... but now when I try to open the
file in TMPGenc, it says that the file type is not supported. Is
there a further conversion I need to do before TMPGenc can support
the file, could I possibly be missing some drivers on my Winders box?
I'm running a "perfectly fresh" install of Windows 2000, service pak
2...

I did notice that Windows Media Player needs to install drivers
before it can play .mpg files -- any chance that Winders needs that
file upgrade before TMPGenc can open the file?

TIA,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger