Splitstream and constant sequence issues

willieb9000@y... willieb9000 at y...
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:57:19 -0000

Joe,

I am stuck out of town longer than I thought I would be -- I think it
might be Sunday before I can get home to put those streams up for you
and I don't even want to begin to try and explain to the wife how to
do it :)

Just wanted to give you the heads up on it. By the way -- I tried
dumping to bad.ty and them SSing that tystream and had success once
and failure once.

Again. I haven't done enough looking at the streams to know what I am
talking about, but could you make the reset of the sequence
conditional on whether or not the next one is crap or not? In other
words have it looking 2 to 3 ahead as it goes? I prob am not
explaining well enough, but hopefully I will have more time when I get
home on Sunday.

Willieb