Yet another conversion program

cerevant@y... cerevant at y...
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:12:18 -0000

This works like an absolute champ on the worst stream I have. Audio
and Video are 100% in sync for the entire program. Just a few small
problems:

1) PowerDVD drops audio randomly for no apparent reason. If I stop
playback & FF back to the same place, it will play fine.
2) There are some very minor & brief video glitches - probably an ES
problem, but I can certainly put up with them.
3) The resulting mpeg crashes TMPGEnc with the Elecard CODEC. What
CODEC are you using?
4) I tried converting to AVI (DVD2AVI -> vfapi & GoldWave (resample &
save as wav) -> VDub), but lost sync in the audio about 2/3 through
the program.

I suspect these are due to the MPEG issues you mention on your
page...but outstanding work so far!

Jeff