ExactStream error - Anyone seen this?

ddl@d... ddl at d...
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 03:33:29 -0000

I have a unit with 2 60gb drives. I used the TivoMad utility to make
all of the "A" drive available. I am running the Exactstream .2
release and Tivo 2.0.1

I have the the httpd.tcl running and see all the ids for the shows
just fine. When I run ExactStream here is what I get.

bash-2.02# ExtractStream 398891
Attempting to locate tyStream with fsid 398891...
...tyStream located, sector map follows:
Start Length
0da03800 00400000
0e003800 00100000
01740000 00008000
01748000 00004000
0174c000 00001000
Block: da03800 Count: 4194304 Total blocks 5
Playing block 0da03800/dev/hda10 has 0x00100000 sectors
/dev/hda11 has 0x017a1400 sectors
/dev/hdb2 has 0x00002000 sectors
/dev/hdb3 has 0x06fd3800 sectors
Failed to map sector 228603904

It does not matter what show I try to access I get a similar message
just a different sector number and stuff.