[ExtractStream] Sequence number bogus errors (FAQ?)

Pauley, Michael michael.pauley at g...
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:16:37 -0400

just a FYI, there is a very simple fix for the audio sync issue. If anyone
wants it let me know.

MP

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Markham [mailto:aaronmarkham@y...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 5:51 PM
To: ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ExtractStream] Sequence number bogus errors (FAQ?)

I get the same errors on certain recordings. Try to
rip something else and see if it works. I've found
that even on the ones that work, the audio and video
is rarely perfectly synched. In a couple of rips I've
found that it's very noticable. As far as working
around the "bogus" errors... I'm as stuck as you are,
and I'd really like to find out how to get the audio
and video synched up a little better.

--- Stealth Dave <stealthdave@s...>