Where to get Convertstream for windows

willieb9000@y... willieb9000 at y...
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 20:12:57 -0000

Dale, I am not sure if you are releasing it to anyone or not, but
if you are, could you send me or tell me how to get the version of
convertstream that you are using on win 32. I am interested in seeing
what I can do with TMPGenc after I get the mpa and mpv streams in
better quality. Right now using extractstream, my vid quality is sub
par and I am wondering if the -s dump from extractstream and then
using cnvertstream will fix this and allow me to see what TMPGenc can
do with muxing.....
I'd be happy to share any progress, etc with anyone on the board --
I am just having a hard time finidng people who are willing to
converse about this stuff - -- esp since it looks like the ptvupgrade
site is down today.... Let me know please.

WB