[ExtractStream] Re: UK 2.5.5 upgrade help (please)

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 08:17:00 -0800 (PST)

--- toths2002 <extractstream@t...> wrote:

> ladies/gents, a quick question.
>
> QUite sometime ago I made a quick and dirty hack to splitstream 0.5
>
> to stop all chunks being thrown to the bad file in the UK. In the
> spirit of open source - passing on changes etc - does anyone know
> how
> I get in touch with the author of splitstream?
> (http://www.geocities.com/joe666boxer)

Steve,

Joe hasn't poked his head 'round here in quite a little while, but
I've made several changes/improvements to splitstream 0.5 and I've
named my "spinoff" zss, which is currently version 0.54. I'd be happy
to take your changes & incorporate them into the source code - just
email 'em to me & and I'll put them in (probably next week - this
weekend is the local "springtime home show" so I'll be tied up there
all weekend. :-( ) & give you credit.

I have some other changes that I've got written down on paper, but
haven't gotten them compiled in yet... my computer's still not
reconstituted from my move into the new house... :-(

My webpage where the source to zss version 0.54 & an executible are
here:

http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/tivo/index.cfm

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger