[ExtractStream] OK I've almost got it working

Warren Toomey wkt at t...
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:24:24 +1000 (EST)

In article by dattrax:
> All,
>
> I've tried many of the conversion packages, but none of them seemed
> to work correctly (dumping out massive amounts of bad.ty data) or
> just don't work at all.
>
> So... I started from scratch, with my trusty MPEG2 specs and a hex
> viewer. I have a C program that is almost producing valid streams
> (for some reason I am dumping out invalid macroblocks, but the data
> seems to be in the file).
>
> Does anyone have any info on the file format? links or such? I've
> exhausted the google search now :-)
> Jim

Jim, try the source to my Playitsam program at
http://minnie.tuhs.org/Programs/Playitsam

I've tried to comment things as much as possible.

P.S To the group, I am still alive but unable to hack at the code
at the moment, perhaps in a month or two!

Warren