[ExtractStream] Re: OK I've almost got it working

Edmond E. Shwayri eshwayri at n...
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 17:47:58 -0500

If you have a sample with about 10 blocks in it, it would be more
useful. What I see is :

[1] First block looks to be header block.
[2] Second block seems to be missing the first byte which should be 1C.
[3] The block has types 0x05, audio, and video. 0x05 looks to be like 0x01
and 0x02 for US (Namely close captioning channel).

The big question is why is the 1st byte is missing. If you have a larger
example I would be interested to see if there is some sort of trend.