OK I've almost got it working

alunjuk alun.jenkins at y...
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 06:09:18 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Edmond E. Shwayri" <eshwayri@n...> wrote:
> After dinner I had a closer look at that file. There > sounds
MUCH MUCH more likely to be an issue with the extraction
> program. Being 1 byte only it sounds like a memmove or a write
command has
> an edge problem with 1 byte. What program did you use to get this
bad.ty?
Hi Edmond
The 0x05 packet could well be CC (or it could be teletext here in
theUK) Tivo added CC/telextex functionality with 2.5.
The stream was extracted with Tivo app raw stream (so that would be
extract stream)
I have a ty for entrapment sitting on the Tivo. This wont convert
with any thing I have .
So I will get the first 512k with sendstream, extractstream and
mfs_export and see what we get !
Alun