[ExtractStream] Re: Audio Popping Fixed = TivoApp 2.1

Edmond E. Shwayri eshwayri at n...
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:37:02 -0400

Alun, could you maybe extract the first 1 meg from a file that has 0x04 and
0x05 packets and send it to me. What we are looking to determine is if
these types are both CC type packets (they have no additional info beyond
the 2 characters stored in the record), or if they are data carrying
packets. For the former, one just ignores the record. For the latter one
must take the amount of data into account and skip that number of bytes in
the data or things will go out of whack.