[ExtractStream] Re: Audio Popping Fixed = TivoApp 2.1

Edmond E. Shwayri eshwayri at n...
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:38:45 -0400

0x1 and 0x2 are CC1 and CC2. Data is 7Bits + 1 Parity (High Bit). Each
record has 2 chars embedded into it. It uses the Line 21 character set.
0x3 I have heard though, is NOT a CC type packet. The splitstream source
indicates that it is a record that has data.
I seem to remember seeing 0x5 and it is CC.
Haven't seen a 0x4.