Cannot properly split/extract video, no matter what method I try.. please help!

shandrakor shandrakor at y...
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:38:27 -0000

You may be facing the same problem that plagues me. The answer is
going to be finding a copy of mfs_export, and using that instead of
sendstream.

Hope that works for ya...
~evilshandie