I have a 100% working split program for both SA and DTivo...

skorous skorous at y...
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:08:05 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "jewser" <joshua@b...> wrote:
> What I need right now are some people with SATivo's interested in
> doing some late alpha early beta testing for me. I need a lot more
> TyStreams run through it before I will consider it done even with
the
> success I have seen. Thanks to the nature of this beast it seems
> there is always something cropping up out of the blue.
>
> At present the initial audio/video sync offset averages 6ms and is
> never worse than 16ms. Which is close enough to maintain lip-sync
all
> the way through when mux'ing with tools that don't allow for a
> correction.

I would be very interested in doing beta testing (I've seen the
ribbing you take about calling it "alpha" testing on DD :-) )

> Oh and at present source code is not available. Not here, not on
> dealdatabase, not from me directly. It will be when things get to
the
> piont where I consider it finished. (If you want to see the full
list
> of reasons head on over to DD...)

How would you be distributing it then, as a .exe or as a statically
compiled linux file? Either is fine for me, I just prefer to do my
decoding on the linux box rather than the 2000 box.

Skorous