[ExtractStream] Lets try this again..I need help with tivoapp...

Rob yahoo at i...
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:00:08 +0100

Two possibilities why ShowList isn't running: it's not in your path, or
it's not executable ..

Is /var/hack/tivoweb-tcl a directory? With ShowList.tcl inside it?

Unlike DOS/Win, cd'ing to a directory doesn't automatically let you run
things from it just by typing it's name. If you telnet to the tivo and
type `set` do you see that directory in the PATH line?

If not, move ShowList.tcl to somewhere that is in the path.

regards

Rob,