[ExtractStream] My VSplit program Alpha #11b has been released...

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:30:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- jewser <joshua@b...> wrote:
> I still can't figure out attachments here on this forum....
[snip]

Not sure if you're subbed to this group or just reading the posts
thru groups.yahoo.com, but if you're not subscribed, I'd recommend
subscribing so you can send/receive posts thru email -- and once you
are, to 'post binaries' to the group you just attach them to your
email.

Unless, of course, then you're using a webmail client to send/receive
to the group - if you're using Yahoo's webmail client, you can attach
files to an email, but if you're using another ISP's webmail client,
then it would be up to that client whether or not you can attach
local files... so YMMV.

Anyway, IHTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger