Where to find mfs_stream?

jewser joshua at b...
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:56:29 -0000

> Yah that's what I'm seeing with vsplit and tyconvert as well when
> cat-ing them together, which is why I've been trying to find
> mfs_stream but nobody seems to have any idea where to get it.

Sorry, I haven't read the forum in a while, been working, but I am
the one that did the update to the original program.

I posted a note here in just the last few days about it. Try this
link to the DealDatabase forum:

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8092

In almost exactly the middle of that page is the posting of my
archives. In that archive is the full source and the binary for the
Tivo. There is no linux.i386 binary but if that is what you want it
can be easily recompiles.

--jdiner