Lets try this again..I need help with tivoapp...

kidbabylon kidbabylon at y...
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:19:43 -0000

It's probably not in the shell path. Depending on what directory you
get put into when you telnet it, edit the .profile to include the
directory you put ShowList.tcl into.

Mine has this:

export PATH=/hack/bin:/var/hack/tivoweb-tcl:$PATH