[ExtractStream] Newbie httpd.tcl question

Patrick Lawrence 09171ddcaf448a2616b4c4ef43f74ade at p...
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:40:37 -0700

> Hi, I've just started trying to get my tivo setup to extract video.
> I'm currently stuck on trying to get httpd.tcl from extractstream 0.2
> working. It runs but only ever serves up blank pages. I'm running a
> tivo with 2.5 software. Anyone else have this problem found a
> solution?

I had the same problem using Mozilla. However, using IE6 or Netscape
4.7x, the httpd.tcl in ExtractStream works. The better solution though is
to find a modified ui.itcl for use with the TiVo web project at
http://tivo.lightn.org/ (see archives at dealdatabase.com for the modified
ui.itcl file.)

Regards,

Pat