[ExtractStream] My VSplit program Alpha #11b has been released...

Stealth Dave stealthdave at s...
29 Apr 2002 17:19:07 -0700

I'm having the same problem, also on a ReiserFS drive. ZSS and
Splitstream both are able to handle the large file sizes, but they have
to be compiled with the following command:

gcc -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE prog.c -o prog.o

As opposed to just using "gcc". Could the program have been compiled
without these flags?

- Stealth Dave

--
David E. Still phone:818.980.6909