advice

Gary Leatherman gary at g...
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 12:26:52 -0500

I'd like to hack my T60 for exactly the same thing. Burning the MPEG2
streams to DVD on my G4. Is there a particular reason why the MPEG2 streams
won't play on standard DVDs? Is it the 480x480size?

If it is possible, anyone offer any tips or links?

-Gary

--
łThey that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety.˛