[ExtractStream] Updates to page... (OT!)

Kyle Davenport kdd at o...
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 23:49:39 -0600

Roger Merchberger wrote:

> Just thought I'd let you all know that I've made some more minor
> changes to my Tivo -> SVCD page at:
>
> http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/tivo/index.cfm
>
> I've added links to my recompiled SplitStream called zss, and other
> esoteric changes for settings & stuff.

Very nice page - thank you!

> Oh, and I'd like to thank everyone for making it a pretty popular
> page - I put a web counter on the page last Sunday afternoon (8 days
> ago) and there's already 158 hits on it! That is *so* cool! :-)

You should qualify that. I have very little of interest on my site
(maybe some pc/tv convergence information) and yet in the past day, I
received 84 unique IP's of which 30! IP's (almost half the http
requests) were from IIS worms!

Kyle Davenport - unix sys admin consultant - Dallas TX
If at first the idea isn't absurd, there is no hope for it. (Einstein)